Where is the boathouse?
The boathouse is located in Middle Branch Park along the Patapsco River, near downtown Baltimore and the Hanover Street Bridge
Baltimore Rowing and Water Resource Center
3301 Waterview Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21230
What should I wear to row?
Is there a place to change clothes at the boathouse?
- Form-fitting shorts or leggings (spandex is best) and a close-fitting top
- Sneakers that you don't mind getting wet
- Layers for cool weather, if appropriate
Yes. The boathouse has locker rooms for men and women. Please bring your own lock if you plan to use the lockers to store your belongings while rowing.
What should I bring to practice?
- A large refillable water bottle
- Sunscreen (for reapplying)
- Hat or visor
- Snack and extra drink