About the row-a-thon
- March 2, 2019 from 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. at the Boathouse (upstairs)
- This is a collaborative fundraising effort which benefits both Baltimore Community Rowing and Reach High Baltimore.
- Our goal is to raise $50,000 and have a donor willing to match our donations with a $25,000 gift. By pulling together, we can raise $75,000!
- All Baltimore Community Rowing Members, their friends, and family members are asked to consider signing up.
- Each member commits to seek sponsorships and row on the erg for one hour. If an hour is too long for you, consider splitting it with a buddy.
- If you are not able to row, you can sponsor an existing team and ask your friends and family to sponsor a team. Each team's goal is to raise $5,000.
- To join a team, email Judd Anderson at email@example.com.