Novice Open Rowing
May - August
Tuesdays: 6:30- 8:30pm and Saturdays: 10:00 - 8:00 am
September - November
Tuesdays: 6:00- 8:00pm and Saturdays: 10:00 - 8:00 am
Baltimore Community Rowing
3301 Waterview Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21230
What to Wear:
- Form-fitting shorts or leggings (spandex is best) and a close-fitting top
- Loose or overly long clothing is not suitable for rowing and can cause injury if it gets caught in the equipment; if you choose to wear loose clothing to the boathouse, please layer your tighter-fitting layers underneath. Locker rooms are also available (please bring your own lock).
- Sneakers that you don't mind getting wet
- Layers for cool weather if appropriate
What to Bring:
- A large refillable water bottle
- Sunscreen (for reapplying)
- Hat or visor
- A nonperishable snack and extra drink
Fee: $90 per month
Register: Registration is available at Regatta Central OR follow steps below:
- Choose your desired session in the box at the bottom of the page and click 'add to cart'.
- Click 'checkout'. You will be directed to Regatta Central.
- Register with Regatta Central and submit payment to reserve your spot in the session.
Questions: Email email@example.com.